have questions ?
Below are some frequently asked questions, but if you need any further information or assistance, please feel free to call or email us.
Absolutely not, this process is private and discreet. Only the creditors are advised for obvious reason.
Approximately R 8 000 – 10 000 payable over 1 or 2 months. Bare in mind each client is individual and will be treated as such. The costs are based on your financial situation at the time. You do NOT however, pay any creditors – thus have the money to afford the process.
- Most importantly – ALL YOUR DEBT IS WRITTEN OFF – including the debt already blacklisted on ITC. (You will not have to pay back any of your creditors and you will be completely debt free).
- You will no longer be liable towards your creditors, including banks, personal loans, TAX etc.
- You will no longer need to communicate with any of your creditors, we will handle all communications.
- Your FULL income will remain your own. All garnishee orders against your salary will be stopped.
- All other orders or deductions from your bank accounts shall stop.
- You do NOT need to appear in court or communicate with your creditors.
- You will be able to keep your furniture and other movable assets.
- You will be able to keep your vehicle/s if it is paid up to date or is under a lease agreement.
- Within 24-36 months after your voluntary surrender you will be able to apply for rehabilitation ( see Rehabilitation)
- After the Rehabilitation your Credit Record and ITC will be clean and you can continue debt free with your life
- You will be insolvent for at least the next 24 -36months.
- For your insolvency period, you will not be credit worthy.
- You may not have a current account or a credit card facility.
- You may under no circumstances incur any debt.
Absolutely not, once you are in the process you IMMEDIATELY stop paying any creditors. Thus, you are able to afford the process.
No, you will keep your furniture, this is not take to recoup moniies owed.
Due to the fact that this is a legal process the South African Revenue Services are also notified. Even if you are not registered with SARS.
On the day of the Court proceedings an Advocate will represent you; there will be no need to attend any court hearing in person.